We understand that you might need to return something to us for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back so we can guide you through the correct process.
Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier. Without a tracking number we can verify, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Regardless of the reason, returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
1. You changed your mind
- We offer a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 days after you bought it for your choice of exchange or full refund.
- All returned items must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, and include all parts and accessories. Where returned items are not received by us in brand new condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so.
- All items returned for refund will be subject to a flat restocking fee of $10 each.
- All costs incurred through third-party payment systems such as Afterpay or PayPal are non-refundable on returned items.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.
2. The item arrived damaged or missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us, once we have received it back . Please send us a copy of the receipt via email for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and send them to us via email before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
3. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by manufacturer warranty.
- All of our products are fully backed by genuine Australian manufacturer warranty. Some manufacturers prefer that end users deal directly with them, and others prefer to work through us.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us before sending anything back, so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.